GET HOME SAFELY
You’ve had a good night, had a few laughs and now it’s time to get home. You’re now entering the danger zone. You come out of the pub after having had a few drinks, but so has everyone else. Normal common sense seems to go out of the window. Before you know it a wrong look or word, a stumble into someone else, someone jumping the taxis queue all adds up to problems on the way home. We want you to have fun but we want you to arrive home safely and remain safe.
Tips for getting home safely:
- Plan how you are going to get home before you go out
- Leave the car at home – pre-book a licensed taxis or get the bus or train home
- Don’t walk home by yourself – stick together in a group
- Arrange to stop at a friends
- Don’t be tempted to drive home drunk – it’s just not worth it
- Don’t get in an unlicensed taxi or one that just pulls up next to you.